Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ode to Morgan...


MORGAN MAY... I realize I have posted a lot about Morgan lately, but she has a lot going on. She is growing up so fast and has so many new things happening.
I cannot believe my little baby is 6 years old. I am so proud of the beautiful little gal she has become in the past 6 years. She is so sweet to her little sister, always including her with her friends and catering to her every desire. She loves life. Morgan fights sleep with all she has just so that she doesn't miss a thing. Morgan is a friend to all, she likes to make sure that everyone is included in everything. Morgan is a great dancer. She has such a sweet smile, even though she has no teeth. Morgan has an amazing testimony at 6 years old. She has taught me many things about life and I am so happy to have her example in my life. Morgan hates mushrooms, but not much more then that. She enjoys trying all kids of foods and loves sushi, the real kind! Morgan loves to be outside, she is a great basketball player, she loves to be wet, sprinklers, pools, water balloons, anything and everything. She wants to eat at Red Robin for any special (or not so special occasion). Morgan can talk anyone into anything. She likes to make deals... Mom, I will clean my toys up if I can... She is as stubborn as they come. She loves Spongebob and iCarly. When Morgan sets her mind to something... she will fight until it is accomplished. She came out of my belly with a very strong personality and she seems to get stronger and stronger. I think this is mostly a good thing... maybe. There are so many more things I would write about my sweet angel, but I better not because she is sitting here concerned with my tears as I type this. She always asks "Mom are those happy tears or sad tears" whenever I or anyone else cries. OH how I love this girl, she is such a great blessing!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love her! Happy 6th birthday

cory and tara said...

Oh...I remember the day she was born. I remember thinking she was one of the prettiest babies I'd ever seen. All that dark hair and petite features. Such a sweetie...and she still is. Happy birthday Morgan! You are beautiful inside and out!