6 months already!!!
I can't believe how fast the time is going! Karlee turned 6 months on Dec. 27th. We went to the doctor today and here are her latest stats!
Weight: 18.3 (90%)
Height: 27.7 (97%)
Head: 16.9 (60%)
She is still pretty big! It is fun watching her grow, feeding her is hilarious she really likes squash, sweet potatoes and any fruit. She still isn't sure about the meats. I think we will wait a couple of months on those! She is sitting up on her own and cutting some teeth on the bottom. She is growing so much so fast! LOVE HER!
6 comments:
I LOVE your new family photos and these of Karlee! How adorable. I have a tutu thats just sitting in Peyton's closet waiting for her to be able to sit up by herself. The pearls are GREAT! Where did you get her pictures taken?
Sonya!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE your new family photo!! The ones of Karlee are adorable! She is such a cutie!
She is absolutely adorable!!! And I love the new family picture and the ones of the girls on the side! Too cute!
The family picture IS priceless. Karlee is so darn cute!! You have the cutest babies. They are growing up too darn fast!!!
These are so cute, the girls are growing up too fast! =(
Oooh... they just make me smile. I need to hug and kiss them, then kiss and hug them!!!! Love those girls!
Post a Comment