Monday, October 20, 2008

Bumbo


Karlee loves this Bumbo, (thanks Mel for letting us borrow it). She thinks she is so big sitting up! It is shocking how much more I can get done while she is sitting in it! I can cook dinner with 2 hands, do my hair and makeup with 2 hands, I pretty much just got use of my other hand back! I LOVE IT! Isn't she getting big!

5 comments:

Brianne & Jarod said...

It is so AMAZING to me how different kids are! Isaac was not a fan of the BUMBO for longer than 5 minutes...boo!

Your family picture is way cute!

Amber said...

I LOVE my bumbo! She is so cute. My siblings always say they looked like they got baked into a purple muffin sitting in it. She even matches hers.

Anonymous said...

I just love that chubby girl! I need to meet her. I am sorry, we do need to go to lunch. I am such a hot mess. I cannot keep everything straight...too much going on. But honestly, call me and maybe we can just go to lunch on Friday. I am fairly certain I have nothing going on...we'll meet somewhere fun.

cory and tara said...

Love the new family pic at the top!

Stephanie said...

Love the Bumbo, that thing is seriously a lifesaver. What a cute picture of Karlee. Oh and I am cracking up at that picture of Mitch, what a good dad!