So I can't believe how much difference one little baby can make! 2 kids has been good. Lots more work then before seems like I am constantly feeding or bathing or changing diapers, but that is what newborns are all about right? It is just harder with a 3 year old helping out! Morgan is still loving having Karlee around, she misses her when she is asleep so she is constantly waking her up. She says Cock-a-doodle-doo as loud as she can right in her face! Naughty girl! She means well and is really doing a good job being a big sister!
Here are more pics that I promised. I am sorry that it has taken so long, I am a slacker, what can I say? I will do better as I figure out this new life of mine! Karlee weighed 9 lbs. 7 oz. at her 2 week appointment and is measuring 22 inches long! She is growing so fast already. She has been with us for 1 whole month now! We love her!



12 comments:
She is the cutest thing ever! We need to come and see her soon, we miss you guys! I have the next few days off, so if it okay we may stop by. Don't worry we will call first. I am excited to see you.
She looks sooooooo much like you. She definetly looks like your side of the family. Now you have one that looks like Mitch and one that looks like you! I don't know what I would do with 2 girls. I love that picture of Mitch and the girls. Okay and one more thing, I cannot believe that Amy's kids are that big that is wild.
Sonya she is a doll! I love those pictures of her. And the one of Mitch and the girls is priceless. It was good seeing you at Kathryns last week. I have a little something for Karlee so I will call you to see when a good time to drop it off is. Talk to you soon.
You're right, it has been way too long. I can't believe how much your family is growing. I'm so happy for you guys and I hope that we can get together really soon.
She is adorable. I sure wish that I could have met her. I guess that will have to wait until the next time!
Hi Sonya! It's so great running into everyone from high school's blogs! You guys are so cute! The girls are adorable! Congrats! I'm still in FL since right after graduation. Life is good and very busy, I also have a 3 year old, but a boy. He's so much fun (and work)! Anyway, I also have a blog so keep in touch. Just wanted to say hi!
Em
Oh cute baby Karlee! And I love the part about Morgan and her "cocka doodle do!" How funny! For us, probably not so much for you!
Congrats! She is darling! We are so excited for you. Tell the fam hi!
What a sweetheart! I can't wait to meet her!
Hey Sonya, just saying hi! Here is a link to my blog...http://web.me.com/positiverc/Our_Family/Blog/Blog.html
I am loving the book. Thanks for letting me borrow it.
I thought I already commented. How rude of me! Love that sweet baby girl! I know your out and about so lets plan a night!
Post a Comment