Monday, May 26, 2008

SPRINKLERS!!!






Does everyone remember how warm it was last Sunday? Too bad it didn't last longer! Anyhow, we decided to let Morgan run through the sprinklers in our back yard! SHE LOVED IT!!! It was hard to get her in the house!

6 comments:

Mike and Julie said...

I love it-she is so dang CUTE!!!

The Hoods said...

I love the sprinklers, and the kids love running through them. Hopefully it will get warm and they can do that more often!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. I can't wait until it is warmer. We will have to let the kids play together. Braxton likes the sprinklers when they water the lawn so I'm sure he will love the ones at the park.

Stef said...

Wow, I see her almost everyday, but somehow she just looks so grown up in these pictures! What a cutie!

Brittany said...

asideeWhat a sweetie! I'm ready for pool weather!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute~ When are you having that baby?????