Ok, so many of you are asking about what we found out on Wednesday and I wish I had news! If you remember last time we went in for our ultrasound the baby was moving around like a wild child and so we didn't get a good look.
Well, this time the baby was sleeping so crammed that we again couldn't get a good look! We poked, we shook and nothing! It must have been really tired!!! I am going crazy, but I am feeling like it is another girl. I get to go in again on the 5th to see again, but I am prepared to not get to see again! Crazy child! Atleast we know that the baby is healthy, that is what REALLY matters, but it would sure be nice to get the nursery started!
I will keep you all posted as soon as there is any new news!
3 comments:
Okay, this is a sign of what the baby is going to be like when it comes out!!! DIFFICULT! Shoot, hopefully the
5th will be better. Good luck!
Sorry to hear about the difficult baby. They are never easy are they. I am excited to find out what it is, give me a call afterwards. See you Tuesday.
Are you kidding me! Seriously, you need to demand to know. None of this "come back in a few weeks" stuff. You are for sure a better person than I am. I'm excited to find out what this mystery baby is though!
Post a Comment